Aerospace & Defence Industry:
Aerospace & Defense industries are an important industry sectors across the globe which is changing rapidly to cope up with advance challenges and its requirements. Aerospace and Defense (A&D) industry professionals have demonstrated insight extending to aerospace, commercial aircraft, business and general aviation, and defense.
Key issues affecting Aerospace & Defense companies.
Growth and innovation: A&D companies continue to focus on organic growth, expanding global markets, and growing the top line in a more constrained spending environment such as growth through M&A consolidation of tier-one and tier-two suppliers.
Talent management: Despite layoffs to reduce costs, A&D organizations are still in dire need of science, technology, machinist, and engineering talent to continue to support future growth. Attracting and retaining critical talent is increasingly viewed as a top strategic issue by C-suite executives, boards of directors, and senior human resources executives.
How does RoboPlazma™ System helps Aerospace & Defense Industry?
RoboPlazma™ is a single machine such capable of cutting, beveling, coping, notching, slotting, holes, marking complex 3D geometries cutting and welding with many more different requirements. The major cutting applications in Aerospace & Defense Industry are as follows,
- 2D and 3D cutting capability
- All metal can be cut preciously
- Cutting & beveling in single set
- Minimize material handing
- Material – SS /MS/ Margin Steel
- Thickness – Min 3 mm Max – 20 mm
- Shell - both end Beveling with root.
- Plate Cutting & Beveling with root.
- Dish end Cutting & Beveling with root
- Nozzle Opening
- Doom Cutting & Beveling with root
- Crown Cutting & Beveling with root
- Weld Line Marking
- Measurement & QC of Jobs
- Accuracy is be maintain as per drawings
- For HAZ removal grinding will be done up to 1 mm